Currently Looking for
Job Title: Analytical / Quality Control and Quality Assurance Chemist.
Qualification: Bachelors or Masters in Science (Related to Chemistry- Organic / Analytical / Instrumentation) and Pharmacy.
- Analytical method development and validations of various test parameters using instrumental and non- instrumental techniques.
- Testing and release of raw materials, active ingredients, finished product and stability samples.
- Handling of instruments like HPLC, GC, ICPMS, XRD, Particle size analyzer, dissolution apparatus etc.
- Preparation and standardization of volumetric solutions, general reagents and indicators.
- Analytical results reporting and interpretation of the data.
- Calibration and qualifications of testing equipment.
- Perform sampling and review of analytical data.
- Verification of chromatographic systems and audit trails.